Christmas in the air!
Ah, the beautiful sights and smells of December in New York City. Roasted peanuts, Christmas trees sold on the street, even the cold itself seems to have a fragrance. This weekend I was very productive, getting all of my shopping done and even building a $30 piece-of-crap table for my bedroom. But first, the natural and industrial beauty of New York come together to be seen from the roof of P.S. 260:




On Thursday, I went to a Christmas party held by one of our sound mixing houses, Sound Lounge. My cute friend Nicole looked so much like Shirley McClaine in "The Apartment" that I had to capture her image digitally.

We practiced our doe-eyes together to amuse Mitch.


The next morning, I walked out of my building to find the city covered in a blanket of snow, and more falling very gently. It's still a surreal experience to me to see snow falling down.



Doesn't it look so cold? Yeah, it felt it. Over the weekend I got all of my Christmas shopping done and finished up with a visit to The Tree In Rockefeller Center. I didn't get very close this time; hopefully after the holidays the crowd will die down a bit. Dern tourists.

The building across the way was lit with "snowflakes" that blinked in time to music.

And even Cartier got festive.

Finally, I've gotta say I'm living the good life, full of New York food. The classic Gray's Papaya chili dog:

And the best bagel in the world, from H&H (also celebrating Festivus):

God Bless New York City.




On Thursday, I went to a Christmas party held by one of our sound mixing houses, Sound Lounge. My cute friend Nicole looked so much like Shirley McClaine in "The Apartment" that I had to capture her image digitally.

We practiced our doe-eyes together to amuse Mitch.


The next morning, I walked out of my building to find the city covered in a blanket of snow, and more falling very gently. It's still a surreal experience to me to see snow falling down.



Doesn't it look so cold? Yeah, it felt it. Over the weekend I got all of my Christmas shopping done and finished up with a visit to The Tree In Rockefeller Center. I didn't get very close this time; hopefully after the holidays the crowd will die down a bit. Dern tourists.

The building across the way was lit with "snowflakes" that blinked in time to music.

And even Cartier got festive.

Finally, I've gotta say I'm living the good life, full of New York food. The classic Gray's Papaya chili dog:

And the best bagel in the world, from H&H (also celebrating Festivus):

God Bless New York City.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home