BFF Birthdays
This (belated) post goes out to the two best girls I know, my two July birthday babes, Shannon and Kerri. I've known them for almost a decade and these two lovelies each have more character, complexity and strength in their pinkie nails than most people I've met in my life. They've both had the will and bravery to change their lives, multiple times, to shape it into what they want. They don't take crap from anyone, yet are compassionate, kind, bright spots in the lives of everyone they know. They cheer me up when I'm down. They're there through thick and thin. Creative, intelligent, funny, and ballsy, these broads bring out the best in me and in each other.
Thousands of miles between us don't mean a thing.
They're my friendship soul mates.
And this is my favorite picture ever taken of them.

Happy birthday, babies.
love,
*jenna*
Thousands of miles between us don't mean a thing.
They're my friendship soul mates.
And this is my favorite picture ever taken of them.
Happy birthday, babies.
love,
*jenna*

2 Comments:
Jenna, I love you.
I love that I am wearing a shirt that says "G is for Gangsta" and Kerri's says, "Jersey, only the strong survive". Classy.
Thanks Jenna! Damn, everytime I look at this pic I wish I could remember what we were saying. It was super bowl 2005. We had no idea there was even a game on. All that mattered was we were together and we were happy...
Post a Comment
<< Home