D. R. OMG!
The other day, the greatest thing happened.
One muggy day, with the dismally gray, stormy clouds on one side of the sky and the sun beaming 5pm bright on the other, a DOUBLE RAINBOW appeared.

It's kind of hard to see there, but believe me. It existed. So, naturally, everyone ran up to the roof, squealing, to try to capture it. I guess I'm not the only one with a vested interest in double rainbows.

Some people were even more excited than me! If you can believe it!

Ah, those little moments in life! Downright enjoyable!
love,
*jenna*
One muggy day, with the dismally gray, stormy clouds on one side of the sky and the sun beaming 5pm bright on the other, a DOUBLE RAINBOW appeared.
It's kind of hard to see there, but believe me. It existed. So, naturally, everyone ran up to the roof, squealing, to try to capture it. I guess I'm not the only one with a vested interest in double rainbows.
Some people were even more excited than me! If you can believe it!
Ah, those little moments in life! Downright enjoyable!
love,
*jenna*

1 Comments:
So bright, so intense!!!!! What does it meeeeaaaan???
Post a Comment
<< Home