Wednesday, August 30, 2006

low-key week

Last week Dustin took me to a (soft) rock show in Brooklyn, to see the Shins. On the way we stopped at a teeny pizza joint and I made the mistake of using their bathroom. It was downright appetizing.


I don't even know which way this photo is supposed to go.


The Shins played at McCarren Park Pool, which in the 70s was a, well, a giagantic public pool. Then it was emptied and now they use it as a concert venue, which, on this temperate August night, was absolutely delightful. You can tell how big the pool was by this photo and the fact that all of these people were standing IN the pool (and it still wasn't crammed).


The Shins played a nice set, pleasant, just good for a chill night out during the workweek.

Then, on Saturday, the girls and I spent some time catching up. It was precious.


I won't bore you with the details. That's all for now.

love,
*jenna*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home