Monday, June 26, 2006

The Mexico House.

Well, I have 268 photos to show you, and that's not even the full amount that I took in Mexico. I'll do it in chunks. First we'll get a bit of exposition and show the glorious house where Dustin grew up.

I forgot to take a picture of the front area. Let's jump into the house.

They have millions of awesome masks all over the place.







Here's the beautiful family room where we all watched a thousand games of soccer.




... which is right next to the dining area, beautifully decorated by a mural painted by D.'s grandmother.



The foyer:

The beautiful living room filled with tons of art of various sorts:



This cool 2-sided doorway:



... which leads to the other dining room:


Another cool door:
... that leads to the veranda:
... complete with a bar:

... which leads to the pool:
and the backyard:

Back inside is their sweet doggie:

They have lovely bedrooms:

with great views:

and rad furniture:
This is Caitlin (Dustin's sister)'s room, which she generously donated to us for the visit:

The kids' bathroom had the coolest tiled bathtub, painted by Dustin's dad:


... with Adam:

And Eve:
And me!
The place is packed with great art. I'm only gonna show you a bit of it:






And let us not forget the portrait of Dustin's grandfather, painted by Diego Rivera.


Yes, Diego Rivera.

More tomorrow.

*jenna*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home