Dear New York...
I love you because one day you look like this...

And all of a sudden one Saturday you look like this.


Boy I love your doorsteps.

Oh my golly. Have you ever seen anything so lovely?

All that was a couple of weeks ago. By today you've changed again, you're cold and barren and gettin' all Christmas-y... beginning with the winterberries outside my window.

yours,
*jenna*
And all of a sudden one Saturday you look like this.
Boy I love your doorsteps.
Oh my golly. Have you ever seen anything so lovely?
All that was a couple of weeks ago. By today you've changed again, you're cold and barren and gettin' all Christmas-y... beginning with the winterberries outside my window.
yours,
*jenna*

1 Comments:
Daughter, it is SO time for you to do something with your photographs. I love the doorstep ones, seen through an artist's eyes. Awesome.
I am very comfortable in my 75* weather, but it is so hard to sing along with Winter Wonderland and not sound LAME!
Post a Comment
<< Home