Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Ah, home.

Friday night, all was well. The MTA hadn't gone on strike (yet), I delivered the package, and the workday was unusually lax. We wrapped it up with some Secret Santa.





Everybody got hats.




Then we all took the F-train downtown and had dinner together.








Later, Dustin and I shared Xmas gifts and watched the final 4 hours of "24."




By the next evening, I was home safe in the Christmas haven (missing only the smell of the tree, later replaced by potpourri).




Mom and I had the next day together to shop and chill with Grandma, who had been busy baking.





Then we saw a beast of a truck, also known as the embodiment of class.



I went to school with Mom the next day,



then got some wheels from Dad and rode around town with Greg in his Nova.





It's good to be back with the fam.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home