Now we get to listen to 24-hour Christmas music!
Well, good people of the blogosphere, I've been meaning to post about the super-cool Polyphonic Spree concert that D. and I saw last weekend, but the pressures of work and glitches in Blogger's photo uploading feature have prevented me from doing so. I'll try to get it up when I can. Until then, I wish everyone a happy happy Thanksgiving. I'm grateful for each reader of this blog's presence in my life. Now I'm gonna go watch the parade and wish I was in my mom's kitchen, baking pies and making fun of the bad lip synchers.
love,
*jenna*
love,
*jenna*

1 Comments:
oh those bad lip-synchers got to tom this year.
each year when i stop what i'm doing and allow myself to be dazzled by the Rockettes once again, i am connected to you and Loretta and Marsha and Eileen and my Gram...and yesterday brought me back to my magical christmas day in nyc '06 where love abounded.
Post a Comment
<< Home