Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Playing Dress-Up

A few weeks ago, Shannon saw this photo of Audrey Hepburn and just fell in love with it. Being the aspiring cosmetologist that she is, Shannon decided she wanted to try to make me over with this as the inspiration.


The first thing she did was give me some raging eyebrows. With my new haircut, I really felt boyish.


But the rest of the makeup balanced it out. I didn't look exactly like Audrey (I need longer hair), but she got close - and at least I got to glam out for the night. Here are some pics of our dress-up and photo fiesta.






Dig the fake mole?












These don't have much to do with Audrey Hepburn, but don't they make you wanna snuggle?


























I think this is the closest we came to recreating the photo... not bad!








Okay, now I'm sick of looking at myself and I'm sure you are too. Ciao babes!



love,
*audrey?*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home