Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ciao Tutti!

Ciao amici e famiglia! Just returned from my Paradise Tour of Italy and although I'm jet-lagged and exhausted, I'm the happiest I've been in years. This was truly the most wonderful vacation of my life! And I got to share every (and I mean EVERY) moment with my best friends. I can't wait to blog it all, but I know it's gonna take me like 8 years so I'll give you a few random photos (not in chronological order) to give you a taste of what this week was for me. I'm so excited to share it with all of you!












(real!!)
































te amo,
*jenna*

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom Foster said...

ché viaggio stupefacente!

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the one of you in red on that wall!! and the birds flying! it looks sooo beautiful.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home