Tuesday, September 01, 2009

This One Didn't Get Away.


Look what I found... a photo my dad took of me when I caught the biggest fish of my whole life. You may not know this, but I was once quite the angler. 17 lbs at Apache Lake.... I reeled her in all by myself, at age 15 (I think) and wearing some of the dorkiest clothes of all time. Yes, that is a picture of a fish on my big trucker hat.

This photo brings back many memories, including the faint vision of a "Wishin' I Was Fishin'" novelty license plate I hung on my bedroom wall.

One darn proud moment in Jenna history (the fish, not the license plate).


love,
*jenna*

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

hahahahaha!! You look so cute! I looked at the list of blogs I follow and I saw the title and picture from this post. I thought it was from one of my sister's friends that has a little girl. The trucker hat looks good on you. Just sayin'.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home