Rewiring The Body Clock
This morning I watched the sun rise from my office rooftop.


I thought about how many times I've seen the sun rise and under what conditions I had those experiences. It is so rare for me that it is special and quiet and compelling each time I see it. This was by far my least favorite occasion, but you know that kind of beauty can't be undercut by any annoying work situation.
love,
*jenna*


I thought about how many times I've seen the sun rise and under what conditions I had those experiences. It is so rare for me that it is special and quiet and compelling each time I see it. This was by far my least favorite occasion, but you know that kind of beauty can't be undercut by any annoying work situation.
love,
*jenna*

1 Comments:
Hope you survived the reverse work shift period.
Post a Comment
<< Home