Friday, March 26, 2010

Great Sights

I recently purchased a damn spiffy camera in preparation for my trip to Paris - the Canon SD 1400, which is totally slick, gorgeous and amazing. So I've been getting used to using it, testing out settings and capturing the lovely reality around me.

From the bar 151, where Stephanie and I recently caught up on life and times, in the mostly-dark...




From the ladies' room at another bar in the West Village...




An entirely empty subway car in the middle of the day, in the middle of Manhattan... an utterly rare sight...


A Conversation With Michel Gondry, creative genius...


The first rooftop lunch of the year at PS260...




A very attractive (and effective) ad on the Long Island Railroad...


And my bare legs, on the same train, heading back home to Manhattan.


Getting ready, getting packed, freaking out. Eek!

love,
*jenna*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home