Blackout
Every year around this time, the heat gets to be too much and every room in my apartment (except mine) is running an a/c. At night the dishwasher gets run as well and this is one appliance too many. Inevitably, a few times every summer, we get a blackout.
This week we had two in a row (the days when the mercury reached 103 degrees and 101).

It was nice, actually, to be forced to stop what I was doing to watch the shadows on my walls. But that only lasted five minutes, and after that I was drenched in sweat and my camera stopped working.

love,
*jenna*
This week we had two in a row (the days when the mercury reached 103 degrees and 101).
It was nice, actually, to be forced to stop what I was doing to watch the shadows on my walls. But that only lasted five minutes, and after that I was drenched in sweat and my camera stopped working.
love,
*jenna*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home