Eat, Drink, Be Merry
Ah me. A lovely Christmastime with the fam.

It was sunny.

We played Cranium and hilarity ensued.

Upon my return, I decided to just not have any expectations for my New Year's Eve. That way I could hardly be disappointed, as in many a year past. So Dustin and I went to his ex-girl's house party in her papa's garage.
We saw many fabulous (and interesting) fashions.





Including The Ex, Charlotte, who made her own gown and was very cool.

There was even a marching band! The Hungry Marching Band, to be exact.

People boogied down.

But not everybody.

Everybody was kissin' at midnight.





Even us.

Happy 2006!!!!!!

It was sunny.

We played Cranium and hilarity ensued.

Upon my return, I decided to just not have any expectations for my New Year's Eve. That way I could hardly be disappointed, as in many a year past. So Dustin and I went to his ex-girl's house party in her papa's garage.
We saw many fabulous (and interesting) fashions.





Including The Ex, Charlotte, who made her own gown and was very cool.

There was even a marching band! The Hungry Marching Band, to be exact.

People boogied down.

But not everybody.

Everybody was kissin' at midnight.





Even us.

Happy 2006!!!!!!

<< Home