Wrap parties just so totally rule, dude.
Last Friday JJ's movie had a wrap party at old P.S. and a bunch of grips and prop masters whom we didn't know came over to par-tay!

Ben claimed to not want his photo taken. I had to wrassle him into frame.

And this is the abhorrant hairstylist who, when I was an extra in the movie, told me that my hair was so bad that I should shave it all off. With not even a trace of sarcasm. She didn't pick up the sarcasm in my smile at the wrap party.
That's all for now. Happy freakin' Tuesday. It's getting warmer out!!!!!

Ben claimed to not want his photo taken. I had to wrassle him into frame.

And this is the abhorrant hairstylist who, when I was an extra in the movie, told me that my hair was so bad that I should shave it all off. With not even a trace of sarcasm. She didn't pick up the sarcasm in my smile at the wrap party.
That's all for now. Happy freakin' Tuesday. It's getting warmer out!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home