Monday, February 06, 2006

Feb. 7 2006

On Wednesday night, Dustin and I attended Restaurant Week, and I hated the meal, saw the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in all of life (unpictured), and enjoyed the bathroom decor, just 'cause I'm like that.


The steak was very disgusting, but the Pistachio Profiterole was to die for:

Friday night the girls and I also went out for Restaurant Week, and Kerri & Jennifer proudly displayed their Christmas necklaces:

And then we posed together.

Saturday, on the way to the movie theatre, I caught an entire band in the subway, with tubas and all (they were representin' Chicago):


And Sunday, with a bad case of wanderlust, I walked up and down 2nd Avenue looking for my soul and instead found this 3-foot-tall old lady searching through the garbage cans:


And for some reason the side of this building just struck me as lovely:


Happy Monday from the best ruffle on the East Coast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home