Spanish SuperFly
Weekend, Part One
This Saturday, Dustin and I met up at the Guggenheim for the Spanish Art exhibition. Just being in the building itself is like being encompassed in art.


We saw many a masterpiece. I learned a bit about some artists I had never studied before. (Although I should mention that all of these pictures were taken on the down low. No pics allowed. Ooooh, we're rebellious!!)




We saw Picassos...


... and Dalis alike.

It was a lovely day.

These ones were my favorites:
Picasso's "Weeping Woman"

And Dali's "Madonna of Port Lligat"

'Twas a good day for a museum.

Not to mention dinner at a mediocre Thai restaurant. Don't we look beat?


Tomorrow: the Tat
love,
*jenna*
This Saturday, Dustin and I met up at the Guggenheim for the Spanish Art exhibition. Just being in the building itself is like being encompassed in art.


We saw many a masterpiece. I learned a bit about some artists I had never studied before. (Although I should mention that all of these pictures were taken on the down low. No pics allowed. Ooooh, we're rebellious!!)




We saw Picassos...


... and Dalis alike.

It was a lovely day.

These ones were my favorites:
Picasso's "Weeping Woman"

And Dali's "Madonna of Port Lligat"

'Twas a good day for a museum.

Not to mention dinner at a mediocre Thai restaurant. Don't we look beat?


Tomorrow: the Tat
love,
*jenna*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home