33 Degrees And Sunny
The crazy people who shop at Whole Foods and actually wait in these lines (we were just there for the gelato bar):

Your daily dose of orchid:



And, am I the only person in New York (or even the world) who finds beauty in the patterns of the snow-covered rough sidewalk? You wouldn't believe the looks I got while taking this.

And one more thing before the weekend. Remember Rob's interview with Al-Jazeera English? Here is the final outcome. It gets a little heavy at the end, but it's worth it just to see Rob's getup and self-styled B-roll.
You can see it here.
And even better is his website, which you can visit here. I recommend the "Exclusives!" section, particularly the Blade: Quadraplegia clips.
Tonight, a new concert season begins with the Of Montreal show!!! YEA!!! Have a good weekend everyone!
love,
*jenna*
Your daily dose of orchid:
And, am I the only person in New York (or even the world) who finds beauty in the patterns of the snow-covered rough sidewalk? You wouldn't believe the looks I got while taking this.
And one more thing before the weekend. Remember Rob's interview with Al-Jazeera English? Here is the final outcome. It gets a little heavy at the end, but it's worth it just to see Rob's getup and self-styled B-roll.
You can see it here.
And even better is his website, which you can visit here. I recommend the "Exclusives!" section, particularly the Blade: Quadraplegia clips.
Tonight, a new concert season begins with the Of Montreal show!!! YEA!!! Have a good weekend everyone!
love,
*jenna*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home