Zoinks!
After an exciting week and a half that included both Of Montreal AND Jamie Lidell shows with my lovely ladyfriend Shannon, I have been thrust into closing a job while Maury's out of town on a set in Buenos Aires AND..... AND!... I have been assigned to be the EDITOR!
i said EDITOR!
... of a video for an upcoming ALS fundraiser. It's weeptastic. I'm a little terrified because it's on Final Cut Pro - a software I have frighteningly little experience in. But this will be the perfect opportunity to learn and I'm PSYCHED!
Ergo, no posts until I get my sanity back.
So wish me luck.

I totally Google Image Searched that one. I don't even have the presence of mind to take a photo for the blog.
love,
*jenna*
i said EDITOR!
... of a video for an upcoming ALS fundraiser. It's weeptastic. I'm a little terrified because it's on Final Cut Pro - a software I have frighteningly little experience in. But this will be the perfect opportunity to learn and I'm PSYCHED!
Ergo, no posts until I get my sanity back.
So wish me luck.

I totally Google Image Searched that one. I don't even have the presence of mind to take a photo for the blog.
love,
*jenna*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home