Deep Blue Sea
This is late, but it's never too late to be reminded of vacation, no?
I finally got the photos back from my snorkeling adventure with Tom in Hawaii. Whenever I get these disposable cameras and get my photos back, I'm reminded of film's superior unique look over the glossy perfection of digital cameras. These pics are no exception.
Yes, they're a little muddy, but I'm no marine photographer here, okay?








Hey Tommy!



So cool. It makes me feel calm just looking at it.


Sigh. Oh ocean. I can't wait for our next rendezvous.

love,
*jenna*
I finally got the photos back from my snorkeling adventure with Tom in Hawaii. Whenever I get these disposable cameras and get my photos back, I'm reminded of film's superior unique look over the glossy perfection of digital cameras. These pics are no exception.
Yes, they're a little muddy, but I'm no marine photographer here, okay?








Hey Tommy!



So cool. It makes me feel calm just looking at it.


Sigh. Oh ocean. I can't wait for our next rendezvous.

love,
*jenna*

1 Comments:
Wowee!!! I so wish I could get over my deep-open-water fear. Even looking at these awesome pics, I am convinced I never would have made it.
I positively love photos of "Jenna in Adventure."
Keep lovin' it dear.
Post a Comment
<< Home