And Winter Descended Like A Sneaky Snowflake.
My favorite sight of winter:

Can't you just smell it? My second favorite sight is the moment you realize it's snowing for the first time all winter. The rest of winter is annoying, but that first moment holds such a quiet beauty.
My coworkers and I experienced this moment together on Tuesday, when we were gathered around the kitchen table for lunch and looked outside to see the biggest, fattest snowflakes I've ever seen falling down around the city. I mean, they were HUGE. Then a very rare thing for winter happened: we all decided to run up to the roof and try to catch the flakes on our tongue (which I've never done).


And twirl, of course.

It was beautiful moment to enjoy for its simplicity.

And I was so excited that I actually frolicked. Coworker Rex snagged one of the dorkiest photos of me ever taken.

Whee! The rest of the day all I had in my head was, "Snow... snow... snow!" from "White Christmas."
Merry winter!
love,
*jenna*
Can't you just smell it? My second favorite sight is the moment you realize it's snowing for the first time all winter. The rest of winter is annoying, but that first moment holds such a quiet beauty.
My coworkers and I experienced this moment together on Tuesday, when we were gathered around the kitchen table for lunch and looked outside to see the biggest, fattest snowflakes I've ever seen falling down around the city. I mean, they were HUGE. Then a very rare thing for winter happened: we all decided to run up to the roof and try to catch the flakes on our tongue (which I've never done).
And twirl, of course.
It was beautiful moment to enjoy for its simplicity.
And I was so excited that I actually frolicked. Coworker Rex snagged one of the dorkiest photos of me ever taken.

Whee! The rest of the day all I had in my head was, "Snow... snow... snow!" from "White Christmas."
Merry winter!
love,
*jenna*

2 Comments:
Dorky but cute! I love it.
i love goofy frolicking.
if that was truly your first time... we need to spend more time together.
didn't your heart feel happy-happy-happy!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home