"Sunday" "Funday"
Happy Bastille Day!



Oh macarons, I haven't tasted you in too long. Let's never be apart again.


Remnants of a party gone by...

I've seen these same boxes of candy at Duane Reade for at least six months now. Don't you think it's time to give up, DR?

Shannon and I know how to ride the LIRR in style. We're now known as a dance troupe called Christmas In July.




Just what the doctor ordered.
love,
*jenna*
Oh macarons, I haven't tasted you in too long. Let's never be apart again.
Remnants of a party gone by...
I've seen these same boxes of candy at Duane Reade for at least six months now. Don't you think it's time to give up, DR?
Shannon and I know how to ride the LIRR in style. We're now known as a dance troupe called Christmas In July.
Just what the doctor ordered.
love,
*jenna*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home