Camera Bonding
So I decided I wasn't quite ready to invest in such a fancy-shmancy camera, so I told Maury I would respectfully decline his offer to sell me his used Rebel-XT.
To which he replied, "Well, I was just gonna say.... Happy 30th Birthday."
To which I squealed, "WHA----????"
Indeed, he very generously GAVE me his camera as a belated birthday present. I have spent my weekend bonding with this new treasure! Some selections:
Friday evening's voodoo dance, courtesy of Reilly (entrancing Momo):

While, as always, Ms. Evann Borgman is camera-ready with her PS260 mug and a smile.





A tired subway car:


My favorite subject, my soft-as-hell blanket with the colored light of my window, like candy on a snowy mountain:


Ending with a Sunday Catholic Mass, in French:

Hope your weekend was good too. I'm happy to be back in the land of recorded memories.
love,
*jenna*
To which he replied, "Well, I was just gonna say.... Happy 30th Birthday."
To which I squealed, "WHA----????"
Indeed, he very generously GAVE me his camera as a belated birthday present. I have spent my weekend bonding with this new treasure! Some selections:
Friday evening's voodoo dance, courtesy of Reilly (entrancing Momo):
While, as always, Ms. Evann Borgman is camera-ready with her PS260 mug and a smile.
A tired subway car:
My favorite subject, my soft-as-hell blanket with the colored light of my window, like candy on a snowy mountain:
Ending with a Sunday Catholic Mass, in French:
Hope your weekend was good too. I'm happy to be back in the land of recorded memories.
love,
*jenna*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home