Saturday, January 15, 2011

Echo Brava

Having a real camera always made me forget about the fact that my 3-year-old phone had a camera on it too... a feature that used to seem SO COOL just a few years ago ("My phone... has a CAMERA ON IT"). But the last few weeks have brought a renewed interest in the gritty quality of the camera phone (as noted in my last post). It's no secret that I'm into old-fashioned things, especially obsolete technology... well, this camera phone thing isn't yet obsolete, but it does strike me as something among the first of the Old Digital.

The fun part of this rediscovery is finding photos in my "gallery" of which I have no memory of taking, such as this beaute:


I have a feeling it may have been from a ladies' room in Puerto Rico. But we may never know for sure....

love,

*jenna*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home