Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Universe is as One.

Some random stuff...

I saw this pair of oldies staring at/discussing this nude statue on East 77th Street. They hung around for quite awhile.


At Barnes & Noble last night, this magazine collection struck me as odd... and then hilarious.



And Mitch mussed up my hair, thus transforming me into a 1980s tough chick.

Onto the narrative, sporadic may it be. Last Thursday night, the boys (and the producers and the junior editors) got all gussied up for the AICP Awards at the MoMA. I only got one pic.


Sunday, the girls, Dustin and I met up at Madison Square Park for the Annual Blues and Barbecue Block Party, which sounds just the way it is: blues & bluegrass artists get together and play in the park, while the outskirts are flanked by a dozen or so barbecue stands from various vendors from the city. We (and a thousand of our friends) sat on the grass, ate barbecue, and played Phase 10 (disregarding the rules).



And finally, what the heck is going on?? It's matchy-matchy week at P.S.

Monday:

Tuesday:


Wednesday:


Strange. Well, I love me that synchronicity and must capture it when I can. I'm still kicking myself for letting the photographic opportunity of yellow day pass me by. Now THAT woulda been a picture.

Off to Mexico. Love you all! Take care of America while I'm gone.

love,
*jenna*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home