This Ain't A Slice Of Kraft Singles.
I don't care how silly I am.
To blog an ode to cheese, I don't care how silly it is.
I, the erstwhile absolute all-cheese refuser, am openly professing to you, my loyal and lovely reader, my totally unexpected, wholehearted adoration for a substance that is not just "a cheese."
Oh no.
It is so much more.
It is delicate,
powerful,
potent,
smoky,
layered,
sweet happiness that goes amazingly well with some bread and salami. Or Bresaola. Or prosciutto.

It's called Monte Enebro. And I had it at Artisenal.
love,
*jenna*
(or apple. or pear, and maybe a nib of fig with it. and some Tannat wine. finished with one perfect peperoncino.)
To blog an ode to cheese, I don't care how silly it is.
I, the erstwhile absolute all-cheese refuser, am openly professing to you, my loyal and lovely reader, my totally unexpected, wholehearted adoration for a substance that is not just "a cheese."
Oh no.
It is so much more.
It is delicate,
powerful,
potent,
smoky,
layered,
sweet happiness that goes amazingly well with some bread and salami. Or Bresaola. Or prosciutto.

It's called Monte Enebro. And I had it at Artisenal.
love,
*jenna*
(or apple. or pear, and maybe a nib of fig with it. and some Tannat wine. finished with one perfect peperoncino.)

1 Comments:
i have tasted said cheese, and the girl's not kidding, it is frakking A-May-Zing!
Post a Comment
<< Home