Literary New York
The other morning, my subway ride was unusually quiet and civil. I looked around me and noticed that I was surrounded by a group of young adults completely absorbed in each of their own books.

Upon further inspection I realized that they were from the KIPP (Knowledge Is Power Program) charter school of New York, perhaps going on a field trip. There were probably about 15 teenagers, all completely silent and captivated by a book.
It was awesome... the group of them were more civilized and well-behaved than most adults on the 9am train.
love,
*jenna*
Upon further inspection I realized that they were from the KIPP (Knowledge Is Power Program) charter school of New York, perhaps going on a field trip. There were probably about 15 teenagers, all completely silent and captivated by a book.
It was awesome... the group of them were more civilized and well-behaved than most adults on the 9am train.
love,
*jenna*

1 Comments:
love it
Post a Comment
<< Home