The Bridge
After 6 years in New York, I thought I'd done just about everything touristy. But one item still on the list was walking across the Brooklyn Bridge.
So last Sunday was the right time, the weather warm and humid, the clouds dramatic, the sun setting.

How have I never done this before?

Lovely, to walk across amongst the steel tensions, the American flag above, the traffic below.

My Uncle Matt used to tell me, "If you want the Brooklyn Bridge, just say it and I'll buy it for you!"

Recommend!
love,
*jenna*
So last Sunday was the right time, the weather warm and humid, the clouds dramatic, the sun setting.
How have I never done this before?
Lovely, to walk across amongst the steel tensions, the American flag above, the traffic below.
My Uncle Matt used to tell me, "If you want the Brooklyn Bridge, just say it and I'll buy it for you!"
Recommend!
love,
*jenna*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home