Motto.
Here's a little something I made.
Step 1.

Step 2.

Step 3.

Step 4. (the hang)


"Be brave enough to fail." This is something I told myself a little over a year ago, and it's kind of become my motto. Or, perhaps more accurately, I realized it's always been my motto but I'd never articulated it before.
Hopefully somebody will see this and like it, see it and heed, or see it and steal it!
love,
*jenna*
Step 1.
Step 2.
Step 3.
Step 4. (the hang)
"Be brave enough to fail." This is something I told myself a little over a year ago, and it's kind of become my motto. Or, perhaps more accurately, I realized it's always been my motto but I'd never articulated it before.
Hopefully somebody will see this and like it, see it and heed, or see it and steal it!
love,
*jenna*

2 Comments:
Ever since you became a citizen of NYC, you have embraced and appreciated all the spots around the city where artists, thinkers, poets have dared to leave their mark. You may count yourself among them, while doing so, not destructively, but respectfully and lovingly.
Love these pictures, and captions.
Post a Comment
<< Home