Friday, October 28, 2011

The Birthdaying Begins!

The only good thing about living far away from a lot of loved ones is that I get a lot of early and late birthday presents... making me feel special for weeks!

Look what I got today!

After a rainy day outside of the office, I came back just in time for our weekly Friday High-Fives and found a package from my mama in Arizona waiting for me!


Ohhh snap! I tore it open like a little kid and pulled out this gem:


Uh Huh! From Anthropologie! Also known as JPD (Jenna's Personal Designers)!


How convenient that I got it on a rainy day! Super soft, light but substantial, elegant and subtle but still with pops of flavor, it goes with everything from my head (red hair) to my toes (red boots).


And that corset back! STOP.
Très chic! New favorite for fall AND spring. Can't wait to wear it everywhere.

My mom knows me yes she does.

love,
*jenna*

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

Hmmm, and who sent this to you, hmmm? Oh, it's from Anthropolgie...or is it from GREG Warnecke??

(hahaha)

10:28 AM  
Blogger jenna said...

OH MY GOD. I'm sorry! What a blogger faux-pas! It's to be amended immediately.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home