Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lately

Mitch, jalepeño margaritas, and tin folk art pinned to the wall at a Mexican restaurant in Midtown.


File this under Things I Want That I'll Have When I Have My Own Home. Also under: Anthropologie, where a lot of things fall under that first category.


People old and young, reading along Riverside Park, because that's what you do when it's suddenly 72 degrees on an October Sunday.


Michael Marcianobot:


... who later obligingly played the classic playground game M.A.S.H. with me........


Turns out I'm going to live in a House and drive a Ferrari, be a Writer and have Four Kids, our pet will be a Miniature Pig and my vice will be Rosé wine (WILL be?!?!), I will die by subway and I will be married to... Bruce Vilanche.


Sounds about half dead-on, and half totally ridiculous. A little something to think about...


love,
*jenna*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home