Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Thanks, Kiddies!!

Gotta share this with you guys... one day a couple of weeks ago, I had had a wretched day at work and was stressed out of my mind. Shannon's sister, niece and nephew were in town and wanted me to stop by to meet them (I'd heard many wonderful things about all three of them). I thought hey, there's no better way to relax than to hang out with an overactive toddler and five-year-old, right?

As it turns out, I was right. Hanging out with these two amazing kids (Gracie and Nathan) was just what I needed - they're both super-smart and sweet and made me so happy, and it was awesome to hang out with Loraine too. Shannon said that before I came over, she was telling Gracie about me and Gracie said, "Is she a city girl?" And from then on, that's what I was known by. Jenna The City Girl. I even taught Gracie how to say "I'm sorry" in Italian (don't ask).


Click here for their family blog. It makes my ovaries ache.

love,
*jenna*

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Awwww...love it! I forgot to tell you. I was telling Gracie to stop doing something (I forget what it was now) and all of the sudden she broke out the big eyes and the sweet "I'm Sorry" voice...we both started laughing. You left your mark. :)

12:39 PM  
Blogger Loraine said...

I am so glad that my little sister has you....

Gracie is still using the I'm sorry line..... (it works every time!!!)

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home