Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ol' Blue Eyes

Last night, looking at an apartment, I ended up in a little Italian neighborhood in Brooklyn... which I could hear for blocks away, as they were celebrating a Frank Sinatra Tribute Festival.


They had pans of lasagna and salad on the street.


... while blasting old hits like "Pennies From Heaven" and "Fly Me To The Moon." It made me smile and think of my Uncle Matt.


In other news... at work I'm assisting on a spot for JC Penney based on "The Breakfast Club." It was shot on a set built to match the original high school and in it, modern teenagers do all the iconic things that "TBC" is known for. As I loaded the dailies, I was struck by how much this one girl reminded me of myself as a 15-year-old. She's awkward, cute, and kind of spazzy - and even has the hair style I used to wear. So, as I sat around and checked my email for the 80th time today (it was a slow day), I decided to throw together a little tribute to this girl Christina - and to 15-year-old Jenna. You can view it here and see why I feel self-conscious dancing in the clubs.

love,
*jenna*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home