Grazie e Ciao, 2008
Today's the last day of 2008. I know it's clichè to say so, but I can't believe how fast the year went. At the same time, I know that I am a completely different person today than I was one year ago.
This year my entire life changed. I lost a boyfriend, and in doing so found that I had more love around me than I knew. I went across the ocean and gained perspective and energy, and renewed friendships with some and lost friendship with others. I learned Krav Maga. I moved, and made my new home a place I love to be. I got a new cell phone. I started volunteering. I went to a tropical place for the first time. I bought a new computer. I helped get a human being I deeply admire elected president. I sold my first (five) paintings. I reached my highest recapping goal. I edited my first full video of my own.
I began the year on a thread and am ending it as an unstoppable force. I guess I was right - 2008 was destined to be my year - for hurting, for regenerating, for thriving.
Here's to a new year and more growth and more creation and more happiness and more wealth inside our hearts.
love,
*jenna*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home