No Party Like A PS Party
Let us make one thing clear: PS260 does not mess around when it comes to Christmas parties. In previous years we've done everything from private karaoke parties to scavenger hunts, but this year they wouldn't tell us where we were going, only that we had to dress up, preferably "somewhere between suburban prom and mafia wedding."
We got there by bus. This is how serious they were about surprising us.

We ended up at The National, a Russian dinner/dance hall with awesomely awful music, food, and live entertainment. I will spare you the numerous photos of my coworkers and me dancing to early '90s pop music, but I will tell you this. I had my first taste of caviar.

Well, maybe a few photos of us dancing. Oh you BET there was dancing. Every single one of my bosses and coworkers ALL dancing AT THE SAME TIME. Amazing.






Evann's boyfriend even took pity on me and swung me around a few times on the dance floor.

This was one of the singers. Oh Lordy.

Need I say that we got rowdy? I don't think so, when this photo illustrates the point quite nicely.

Did I mention that we all drank straight vodka all night? I work for the coolest company in the whole world.
love,
*jenna*
We got there by bus. This is how serious they were about surprising us.
We ended up at The National, a Russian dinner/dance hall with awesomely awful music, food, and live entertainment. I will spare you the numerous photos of my coworkers and me dancing to early '90s pop music, but I will tell you this. I had my first taste of caviar.
Well, maybe a few photos of us dancing. Oh you BET there was dancing. Every single one of my bosses and coworkers ALL dancing AT THE SAME TIME. Amazing.
This was one of the singers. Oh Lordy.
Need I say that we got rowdy? I don't think so, when this photo illustrates the point quite nicely.
Did I mention that we all drank straight vodka all night? I work for the coolest company in the whole world.
love,
*jenna*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home