Friday I love you!
The randomness of a Friday brings....
This photo I snapped at 9:30am outside of PS260... this is how crazy ladies in New York go for sample sales. This line stretched around the block for a brand called Hanky Panky. I may have posted a similar photo months ago, but I don't remember. I'm tempted to go myself, but will not, as I am saving my money for gifts for the ones I love.

And last night as Dustin and I walked around Grammercy Park, who couldn't be caught up in the holiday spirit after seeing this? Is this not the warmest, most inviting establishment you've ever seen?

It's the National Arts Club, and they always have fascinating people standing around outside or visible through the windows, like old men with beards and tweed jackets, smoking out of pipes and gesturing elegantly, or old ladies who look refined and intelligent and completely un-Botoxed in the most beautiful way. Basically, a lot of cool, classy old people.

Today I'm a little sick. Not totally, because I feel okay, but let's just say that if I was a singer on tour I'd have to cancel a couple of dates and hover over a humidifier whilst drinking ginger tea.
love,
*jenna*
This photo I snapped at 9:30am outside of PS260... this is how crazy ladies in New York go for sample sales. This line stretched around the block for a brand called Hanky Panky. I may have posted a similar photo months ago, but I don't remember. I'm tempted to go myself, but will not, as I am saving my money for gifts for the ones I love.
And last night as Dustin and I walked around Grammercy Park, who couldn't be caught up in the holiday spirit after seeing this? Is this not the warmest, most inviting establishment you've ever seen?
It's the National Arts Club, and they always have fascinating people standing around outside or visible through the windows, like old men with beards and tweed jackets, smoking out of pipes and gesturing elegantly, or old ladies who look refined and intelligent and completely un-Botoxed in the most beautiful way. Basically, a lot of cool, classy old people.
Today I'm a little sick. Not totally, because I feel okay, but let's just say that if I was a singer on tour I'd have to cancel a couple of dates and hover over a humidifier whilst drinking ginger tea.
love,
*jenna*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home