Ha! Awesome.
So, I started taking a Krav Maga class at my gym. It's Israeli self-defense. I figured it would be good for getting strong, getting out my aggression and getting good at defending myself. Since my gym is at the 92nd St. Y (like the YMCA but for Jews), I was afraid that, like all the other classes I've taken, it would be filled with old Jewish ladies and that it would be kind of a wussy class.
So I show up tonight and I'm the only female in the class.
I guess I'll get really good at defending myself against dudes who are bigger than I am!
love,
*jenna*
So I show up tonight and I'm the only female in the class.
I guess I'll get really good at defending myself against dudes who are bigger than I am!
love,
*jenna*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home