Tuesday, December 18, 2007

"Hot 'N' Furry"

Let's start randomly. The other day, Ned picked up a PS260 glass mug and the bottom completely fell off. Clean break. No shards of glass or anything. It didn't even make a sound. I guess Ned doesn't know his own strength.


In other news, I'm going to show you what a business function means when you live in New York and work in a zany industry like post-production. Sound Lounge was having their annual Christmas party on the West Side and everyone from PS 260 went together, including our erstwhile coworkers Patrick and Floyd, who stopped over just for the occasion. The party began in the PS 260 kitchen, where the Christmas antsiness was palpable.


I couldn't believe how many people we packed into the elevator.


This is what New York is. It's an insane party with a thousand people whom you may or may not want to speak with, free drinks, and people dressed up in animal costumes dancing.



There were so many people there, and no air conditioning, that the poor dancers must have been sweating like crazy under their costumes.


They had C-list furries too. I think this guy just wandered in off the street in a random bear costume.


Before long, Robert found an abandoned furry head and promptly put it on and joined the dancefest.



He's got some serious moves, let me tell you.



But he couldn't keep that kind of joy to himself. He passed it along to Dustin.


It's like if Teddy Ruxbin and the Pillsbury Doughboy had a love child.


We got our groove on, naturally.


Even Ned took a turn.


After that it was your basic BS-ing with acquaintances with dancing bears in the background. You know, like every other Wednesday night.




They had a hell of a mess to clean up the next day, I'm sure.



Well folks, I'm just tyin' up the workweek here. I'll try to post about our company Christmas scavenger hunt and gift exchange, but otherwise I'll probably see everyone who reads this blog in 2-5 days. I can't wait!!!

love,
*jenna*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home