Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Better than Secret Santa on "The Office."

Last Wednesday at PS260 we had our annual Secret Santa gift-off. We all gathered in the Empire Lounge.


Katie P. took on the gift doling responsibilities, and we thought it was so awesome that an elf hat and wee Christmas house was fashioned out of an old Panasonic HD TV box.


She did a good job of doling.


We all opened our respective gifts with holiday glee.




Everyone got something perfectly appropriate. I got a book of crossword puzzles and a DVD of "It's A Wonderful Life." Pat obviously got something his Santa knew he would like.


Momo got a gift certificate inside of a homemade MomoBot.


Sarra got a promise for a mail-delivered copy of "Planet Earth" inside of a handmade pop-up card.

Ben, however, got a gift so horrible he threw it on the ground.


His Santa gave him a note that said, "You can keep this $20 bill or you can open the box. The choice is yours." But of course, for entertainment purposes, none of us would let him keep the money. Instead, our office Yankees fan got a Red Sox t-shirt, to his deep chagrin, and soon declared war on his Santa.


The two best gifts, however, were bestowed upon Ned (a t-shirt that says "I AM SMARTER BECAUSE I AM BORG"),


And John, who got his gift karma with a Victoria's Secret tuxedo thong. Some might say this is an inappropriate gift for one of the owners of the company, but those people probably wouldn't remember that last year, John gave our erstwhile receptionist Stephanie an awfully lacy teddy from Victoria's Secret. So, I guess you could say he had it coming. Luckily, he got a kick out of it.


The next day I hopped on a plane and made my West to sunny Arizona. It's been lovely to drive around town and flip between KSLX and KEZ and talk to Grandma and the parental units and go to Target and see old friends. I'll try to blog about Christmas here if I can, but I make no promises.

love,
*jenna*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home