February.
Hey everyone. Just wanted to say I may not be blogging for a week (or two) (or three) since most of the stuff going on in my life at the moment is either:
a) depressing
b) boring or
c) depressing and boring.
Surely if something interesting and/or happy comes up I will get back on, but otherwise it may not be until after I go to Italy (thereby escaping my current life). Of course, if you're in New York, give me a call. I promise to hang out with you (and not be depressing). If you're elsewhere, still call me. I'll catch you up on all the wonderful goings-on of the New York lifestyle, including all of the exciting things to do when one is single (like going to Arizona). Until then, have yourself a giggle with this funny list from Radar. While you're there, peruse the site. They're hilarious.
love,
*jenna*
a) depressing
b) boring or
c) depressing and boring.
Surely if something interesting and/or happy comes up I will get back on, but otherwise it may not be until after I go to Italy (thereby escaping my current life). Of course, if you're in New York, give me a call. I promise to hang out with you (and not be depressing). If you're elsewhere, still call me. I'll catch you up on all the wonderful goings-on of the New York lifestyle, including all of the exciting things to do when one is single (like going to Arizona). Until then, have yourself a giggle with this funny list from Radar. While you're there, peruse the site. They're hilarious.
love,
*jenna*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home