Minor Moments
On Friday night, my friend Nicole surprised me and Stephanie with some beautiful yellow flowers; the antithesis of winter, they've been making me feel happier all weekend.



After a wretchedly cold and snowy Saturday, Sunday brought coffee, the New York Times, and an astounding bright sunlight (which I almost forgot existed).

People were about in Union Square Park, near where Shannon and I had brunch before apartment hunting.



And that night, I saw the Magnetic Fields at Town Hall. I missed the Oscars, but it was worth it for the Fields' tight playing and perfect acoustics.

Ah me. February sludges along, soon to wash away into March.
*jenna*
After a wretchedly cold and snowy Saturday, Sunday brought coffee, the New York Times, and an astounding bright sunlight (which I almost forgot existed).
People were about in Union Square Park, near where Shannon and I had brunch before apartment hunting.
And that night, I saw the Magnetic Fields at Town Hall. I missed the Oscars, but it was worth it for the Fields' tight playing and perfect acoustics.
Ah me. February sludges along, soon to wash away into March.
*jenna*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home